SAP Application Solutions Specialist
VersaFile Inc. is a Vancouver-based technology services and software company providing intelligent content and process automation solutions. This includes managed services, strategic consulting, implementations and commercial software. Our purpose is to generate outcomes that make a difference by making our solutions easy, highly functional and quick to value.
We are looking for an SAP Application Solutions Specialist to participate in sales cycles, and provide functional and technical solutions leadership on our docuflow and SAP projects. Ultimately you will solve client business challenges and generate elated end-users by focussing on technologies including SAP ECC, SAP S/4Hana and docuflow.
- SAP Archive Link
- SAP ECC
- SAP S/4HANA
- Document Management Technologies (i.e. Box, Microsoft SharePoint etc)
Nice to Haves:
- SAP SuccessFactors
- SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP)
- SAP Sales Cloud (C/4HANA, C4C CRM)
- SAP Service Cloud (Same as above)
Contributions to docuflow pre-sales Support:
- Prospect discovery sessions to understand client needs
- Configure and deliver software demonstrations to prospects & clients
- Implementation estimating and costing
- Technical Q&A, solution architecture and proposal writing
- Support sales teammates as needed
- Help sustain and maintain docuflow SAP demo environments
Contributions to VersaFile docuflow customer implementation success:
- Contribute to project planning and management
- Lead and or participate in customer requirements & design workshops
- Solution architecture and design
- Solution provisioning
- Solution configuration and testing
- Solution demonstrations to customer
- Assist with promotion of solution through to production
- Post-go-live implementation support
- Technical Documentation
- Support implementation teammates as needed
- Demonstrated ability to effectively influence and align client thinking and agenda.
- Strong written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively navigate client's organization to facilitate the completion of project deliverables.
- Ability to solve complex and ambiguous technical problems using experience, creativity, and sound judgment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently.
- Ability to understand the functional design and technical project requirements.
- Ability to present the solutions to multiple levels (CTO/CIO level, developer level, etc.) and areas (functional and technical) within a client organization.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
Key Attributes and Qualifications:
- BSc/BA or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years’ experience in a client-facing or consulting role
- Demonstrated good judgment in making decisions.
- Our office is in Vancouver, but we are open to someone working remotely (Europe or North American timezones are ideal)
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health and benefits plan
- Quarterly bonus program
- Cell Phone and Home Internet Program
- Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume.
- Only those candidates who are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application will be considered.
VersaFile's core purpose is to deliver solutions for clients that make a difference. To make a difference, we need people from all walks of life. By the way, we genuinely care about people and it is embedded into who we are. For us, equity and inclusion are a natural part of our culture and purpose. No matter who you are, come join us and together lets make a difference!
We thank all applicants for their interest and we will contact you for an interview if you are short-listed as a candidate.