VersaFile Inc. is a Vancouver-based technology services and software company providing intelligent content and process automation solutions. This includes managed services, strategic consulting, implementations, and commercial software. Our purpose is to generate outcomes that make a difference by making our solutions easy, highly functional, and quick to value.
We are looking for an Automation Developer to build high-performing robotic process automation solutions in various technologies, including UI Path, Kofax RPA (Kapow) and Automation Anywhere. As an Automation Developer, you will be identifying requirements, creating functional specifications, developing, testing, and implementing process automation solutions for our clients.
Our ideal candidate is proactive, a quick learner, an excellent communicator, and can solve complex technical issues in a customer friendly and timely manner.
- Ensure best practices and consistent delivery approaches are utilized on assigned projects.
- Provide input to Project Managers on project planning and estimating efforts for each assigned project.
- Structure work and produce deliverables that align with the scope and budget of projects.
- Communicate the risks and benefits of design/architectural options to an audience with diverse technical backgrounds.
- Clarify and capture requirements for effective RPA solutions.
- Create and maintain solution and testing documentation.
- Analyze requirements, work with technical experts, and draw on their deep understanding of business processes to produce clear and concise process design documentation.
- Ensure that process automation is properly tested in both development and production environments.
- Support operationalizing automation solutions from production implementation phase to business-as-usual phase.
- Responsible for problem/issue resolution that arise in day to day running of automated processes, providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Become an expert of the application and understand its advanced functionality.
- Possess a unique blend of technical, business, and people skills and continually develop and refine knowledge.
- Ability to solve complex and ambiguous technical problems using experience, creativity, and sound judgment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently.
- Demonstrated good judgment in making decisions.
- Ability to explain and defend technical decisions to a technical audience.
- Ability to understand and interpret complex technical documentation.
- Solid knowledge and experience using MS Office suite including Visio.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
Key Attributes and Qualifications:
- BSc/BA or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of industry experience.
- Nice to have:
- Experience with RPA tools, scripting and programming in languages such as: PowerShell, .NET, C#, Java.
- Demonstrated understanding of networking configuration Familiarity with Database queries and scripting.
- Passion for solving business problems with Automation and AI.
- Fluent in English and eligibility to work in Canada are pre-requisites.
- Our office is in Vancouver, but we are open to someone working remotely within Canada
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health and benefits plan
- Quarterly bonus program
- Cell Phone and Home Internet Program
- Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume.
- Only those candidates who are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application will be considered.
We thank all applicants for their interest and we will contact you for an interview if you are short-listed as a candidate.