Solution Architect (Microsoft Power Platform)
VersaFile Inc. is a Vancouver-based technology services and software company providing intelligent content and process automation solutions. This includes managed services, strategic consulting, implementations, and commercial software. Our purpose is to generate outcomes that make a difference by making our solutions easy, highly functional, and quick to value.
We are looking for a Solutions Specialist to help us create and design solutions to solve client business challenges and generate elated end-users of their systems using Microsoft Power Platform. You will work to ensure sufficient data / information is gathered to build a solution architecture, information architecture, and / or detailed solution design. In addition, you will work closely with the project team to ensure high quality implementation of the design.
Our ideal candidate will be a technically savvy individual who has extensive experience with implementing or architecting solutions on multiple projects.
- Ensure best practices and consistent delivery approaches are utilized on assigned projects.
- Provide input to Project Managers on project planning and estimating efforts for each assigned project.
- Support the sales teams in client meetings and estimation.
- Structure work and produce deliverables that align with the scope and budget of projects.
- Structure and drive design reviews.
- Communicate the risks and benefits of design/architectural options to an audience with diverse technical backgrounds.
- Participate in the development of solutions conceived, driven, and owned by Service Delivery.
- Create high quality solution design and design documentation.
- Present, articulate and defend the design to clients.
- Manage client expectations related to the design to reach successful client sign-off.
- Conduct code reviews where appropriate.
- Participate in identifying and creating re-usable assets to improve efficiency and consistency of delivery across projects in the areas of design, installation, and migration.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively influence and align client thinking and agenda.
- Strong written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively navigate client's organization to facilitate the completion of project deliverables.
- Ability to solve complex and ambiguous technical problems using experience, creativity, and sound judgment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently.
- Ability to understand the functional design and technical project requirements.
- Good understanding of Cloud Based technology and containers including Azure, AWS, Google, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Strong all round IT skills including SQL, .Net Development, Web, Mobile, Security, Infrastructure and Virtualization.
- Good understanding of Microsoft enterprise cloud technologies such as Dynamics 365 CRM, Office 365, Microsoft Azure.
- Demonstrated understanding of agile and waterfall implementation methodologies.
- Ability to understand and interpret complex technical documentation.
- Ability to present the solutions to multiple levels (CTO/CIO level, developer level, etc.) and areas (functional and technical) within a client organization.
- Demonstrated good judgment in making decisions.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
Key Attributes and Qualifications:
- BSc/BA or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years’ experience in a client-facing or consulting role
- Demonstrated experience in process automation including:
- Designing and implementing process automation, case management and business process management solutions
- Strong experience in automation solutions including Robotic Process Automation or Workflow design.
- Demonstrated experience in the Microsoft Power Platform, in at least one of the following:
- Microsoft PowerApps
- Microsoft Power Automate
- Microsoft Azure Logic Apps
- Microsoft PowerBI
- Passion for solving business problems with Automation and AI.
- Fluent in English and eligibility to work in Canada are pre-requisites
- Our office is in Vancouver, but we are open to someone working remotely within Canada
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health and benefits plan
- Quarterly bonus program
- Cell Phone and Home Internet Program
- Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume.
- Only those candidates who are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application will be considered.
We thank all applicants for their interest and we will contact you for an interview if you are short-listed as a candidate.