Senior Solutions Developer
VersaFile Inc. is a Vancouver-based technology services and software company providing intelligent content and process automation solutions. This includes managed services, strategic consulting, implementations and commercial software. Our purpose is to generate outcomes that make a difference by making our solutions easy, highly functional and quick to value.
Our ideal candidate will be a technically savvy individual who has extensive experience with implementing or architecting solutions on multiple projects.
- Reviewing design requirements from customers and translating them into solutions.
- Collaborate in a small team to provide business solutions through design and programming of intelligent automation solutions in IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation and IBM Case Manager.
- Balance technical and business requirements when designing solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code.
- Provide input to Project Managers on project planning and estimating.
- Participate in identifying and creating re-usable assets to improve efficiency and consistency of delivery across projects.
- Ability to solve complex and ambiguous technical problems using experience, creativity, and sound judgment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently.
- Ability to understand the functional design and project requirements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong development skills in front end frameworks, such as React, VueJS, or Dojo or backend frameworks such as Java, NodeJS or Python.
- Demonstrated understanding of agile and waterfall implementation methodologies.
- Ability to understand and interpret complex technical documentation.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of OpenShift, Kubernetes and Containerization
- Experience with NoSQL and/or Elasticsearch databases
Key Attributes and Qualifications:
- 4-year Computer Science or Engineering Degree (preferred) or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of industry experience and building Enterprise Applications
- 5+ years’ programming experience in front end frameworks, such as React, VueJS, or Dojo or backend frameworks such as Java, NodeJS or Python
- Demonstrated good judgment in making decisions.
- Demonstrated experience in at least one of the following:
- Legacy BPM (Lombardi)
- Case Manager
- Fluent in English and eligibility to work in Canada are pre-requisites.
- This is a remote position, but preference will be given to candidates living in Vancouver who can work out of our Vancouver office.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health and benefits plan
- Quarterly bonus program
- Cell Phone and Home Internet Program
- Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume.
- Only those candidates who are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application will be considered.
We thank all applicants for their interest, and we will contact you for an interview if you are short-listed as a candidate.