Senior Sales Executive - Content, Process and Automation Solutions & Services
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that delivers the digital workforce of tomorrow for our clients? Welcome to VersaFile, a growing Content, Process and Automation Solution provider helping clients achieve better outcomes through Intelligent Automation by further extending process automation through artificial intelligence.
VersaFile is looking for an experienced and driven consultative Senior Sales Executive to help grow our Content, Business Process and Automation software and services business. You will have the opportunity to sell exciting software solutions and services and see the direct impact of your contributions.
Working with leading automation partners including IBM, UIPath, Hyper-Science, ABBYY and Kofax, we deliver solutions across leading technologies including:
- Process and Task Mining
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA),
- Intelligent Document Processing
- Business Process Management
- Artificial Intelligence including Natural Language Understanding, (NLU) Computer Vision, Machine Learning (ML), Neural Networks/Deep Learning
- Low Code Application Platforms
VersaFile brings deep and extensive experience to the traditional Content, Business Process Management space as well as brining innovative automation technologies to the Digital Transformation/Digital Workforce arena.
A unique part of this role is that it requires working closely with our strategic business partners, working with industry sales leaders in developing and executing joint sales plans to achieve our corporate objectives.
This is a full-time position working remotely anywhere in the US, and includes base salary and incentive compensation.
Scope of Activities
Be comfortable and effective with top-of-the-funnel objectives: prospecting, leveraging partner relationships, social media marketing including:
- Always searching for your next deal, strategizing how to penetrate key accounts, and recognizing the difference between pipeline and pipe dreams.
- Effectively and independently distill and articulate VersaFile’s value proposition for each opportunity and demonstrate VersaFile’s ability to deliver this value using our Solution Portfolio.
- Solidly understanding to how to assist clients move from left to right in the IA Maturity model
- Developing a sustained pipeline of prospects through marketing lead follow-up and professional relationships.
- Developing, constructing, and delivering value-based sales / marketing presentations and proposals, and responding to client requests for information.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of the VersaFile software and services portfolio and the benefits they provide to potential customers.
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations ensuring “elated end-users”.
- Updating and maintaining VersaFile’s CRM system and our business partners CRM portals.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- After the conclusion of the COVID-19 pandemic, this role will include travel throughout the US up to 25% of the time.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with high-level decision makers.
- Exceptional ability to absorb new technology concepts and articulate them in business terms.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high energy, motivated self-starter.
- Ability to successfully navigate matrixed sales organizations building credibility, support and access to clients.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree or better in a technology related field
- 5+ years of experience in sales and/or business development with proven success in meeting/exceeding assigned quotas.
- Experience in Business Process Solutions and Automation Technologies
- Proven experience in building trust with clients through consultative selling
- Detail oriented, highly organized individual with and great time management skills.
- Willingness to learn and grow in a supportive company environment.
- Passion for client success.
- Tenacious competitor dictated to winning business and close deals.
- Experience in one or more industries including:
- Finance and Banking
- Energy and Utilities
What We Offer
- Employment in a growing dynamic company with startup culture.
- Modern energetic multicultural environment.
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals.
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Medical and Extended Health Benefits